|ELEMENTARY SCHOOL BELIEFS
- That a good education is a basic right of all children and we are striving to preserve and promote this fundamental right.
- That the educational process is a joint process of both home and school. -The family is the fundamental influence on growth and development of the child.
- That all children can learn.
- That education includes mental, physical, social, and creative development.
- In the self-worth of the individual child.
- That all children should be treated fairly.
- That learing self-discipline is an important aspect of being well educated.
- That every individual can be a life-long learner and adapt to change.
- That the quality of an individual's life will be improved when others show genuine caring and concern.
- That every child has the right to equal educational opportunities.
- That each person is a unique individual; this uniqueness is expressed through the person's identity, needs, and efforts.
- That providing and maintaining the educational system is the responsibilty of all citizens.
- That every child has the right to a safe and secure learning environment.